Tuesday, July 13, 2010

gearing up for CAMP.

So tomorrow's the big day. That's right: CAMP 2010: 3D is finally here! I can't hardly believe it. I'm so ready and pumped. In fact, I'm currently not feeling even remotely sleepy. That's how stoked I am! I hope you're excited too!

With all the CAMP planning and preparation, things have been a little hectic around the office. (The whole FC renovation thing seems to be a tad bit of a contributor to the mayhem too, but we're super excited about that as well!) In the process of all the busyness, I've finally forced myself to slow down tonight and really take it all in. I don't want to miss anything. It's really easy for me to get caught up in the details of what I'm doing and forget about the details of what God wants to do.

So, I thought I'd take a few minutes and just share what's the Lord has laid on my heart for CAMP 2010. Here goes.

1. I want to see God move. Not just a, "Oh maybe God did some things below the surface" kind of movement. I'm asking to see Him and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that He's moving.

2. I want to see God move big. Not just half-way or a little bit. I want to see Him do BIG things in rbcstudents this week. I'm asking for a revolution.

3. I want to see pride broken down and relationships restored. Both in rbcstudents' lives and in my own. God's bigger than all of the junk we let distract us. I'm asking Him to help us let go of our own agenda and unite for His glory.


What about you? What are you asking God to do at CAMP 2010? Care to join me in these prayers?
I'm praying for you and I can't wait to see and hear what He does!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment