Sunday, July 31, 2011

This week: Girls Bible Study

Hello, ladies!

Tomorrow night, Monday, August 1st, we've got another Girls Bible Study! I wish I could adequately express to you how much I love these times together. I love the small group setting with you all and I so enjoy hearing your insights and experiences. You teach me so much and you are a joy to be around.

So, join us tomorrow (Monday) night from 6:30-8:30pm at my house. (Email me at jstone@ridgecrestbaptist.org for directions or call/text me.) We'll have some yummy snacks, courtesy of Mrs. Lynn Boone and then chat about Chapter 9, "Lies About Faith," in "Lies Young Women Believe."

Here's a question to chew on between now and tomorrow night's discussion:
What lies about your faith do you tend to believe?

I so hope you'll come. Feel free to bring a friend!

See you tomorrow, lovelies! :)
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment